“Very thorough, knowledgeable, and informative. Derek went above and beyond to make sure my case had the best possible outcome. Highly recommended!”
“They were right along side me during my DUI case. I emailed them at 8:00 at night and literally got a reply within the half hour. Night or day they stay around.”
“Mr. White and his team of legal professionals are extremely caring and invested when it comes to navigating the legal system for their clients.”
Reimbursement Requirements aka “The Fine Print”
Smith & White Ride Safe Program rules:
• Receipt must be time-stamped between 3 p.m. on Saturday, August 11th until 3 a.m. on Sunday, August 12th.
• The individual requesting reimbursement must be age 21 or over.
• Limit one reimbursement per household.
• $20 is the maximum compensation amount per participant.
• Reimbursement is applicable for a one-way ride only.
• Emails must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, August 16th.
• Offer valid for the first 20 receipts received via email.
In order to receive reimbursement for the Brew Five Three ride fare, you must include: 1) a photocopy of the receipt from the ride, 2) a photocopy of a valid driver’s license and 3) a note that specifies either a Venmo or Paypal account preference and email address, sent to the following email address: email@example.com before 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, August 16.